Friday, January 13, 2012

Kristen Bell Toe Cleavage - Talks Wedding Plans

Who doesn't love them some Kristen Bell?
When you're chatting with Bell, there are two things you have to ask her about (besides her new show on Showtime House of Lies): When is the Veronica Mars movie happening? And will we ever get more than just her voice on Gossip Girl?
OK, and one more thing: When are she and Dax Shepard getting married? Let's get to that one first...
MORE: Gossip Girl First Look: Is Chuck Dead? Find Out! And Check Out Blair's Wedding Dress


What's up with the wedding plans?
"Nothing. I don't have any plans," she says with a laugh. "I don't really care."
OK, with that out of the way, let's get to the TV talk. "XOXO, Gossip Girl" is our weekly reminder than Kristen Bell is the voice behind the infamous Gossip Girl. So because she brings GG to life vocally, it's only fair to assume we'll someday see her face on the Upper East Side…right?
"I don't know. I don't write it," she tells us. "I'm Josh Schwartz's puppet and I'm happy to be one. That's up to him. It comes out of his big, beautiful brain."


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts